Monday, January 17, 2011

CHLOE'S NEW ROOM






















So, I know it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. After moving, Christmas and lots of other things going on...maybe I will be a little better at doing this.


So here is Chloe's new room. After going back and forth to being upstairs then down then back up here is most of the room completed. I took my old magnet board and made an upholstered headboard for her. I added a fun touch with the tissue paper ball flowers above the bed and dresser. Found those cute letters in Hobby Lobby(on our way back from Denver) and so here you have it.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Really cute! Let's see more pics of the new house.

Beth said...

This turned out so great. I LOVE the tissue balls!

The Bruton Bunch said...

The pictures are good - but the room in person is even better! Great job Val.

Rebecca said...

I love the kids X-mas pictures on the side of the blog. Chloe's dress is so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...