Tuesday, May 20, 2008

UP, UP, AND AWAY!



Tonight we had a terrible storm come through. I was on the computer when the power went out and was turning it back on so I could finish what I was doing. As I was getting up I looked out the window to where our fence is...just then the wind was picking up and that wasn't the only thing that went up-our trampoline did too. It went up the hill and got caught on the horse trailer. It was funny because we have one of those nets that go around it so kids can't fall off. I think it might be done for.......

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my heck!! That is crazy! Hondo said someone he knew had their trampoline wrapped around a tree. I had no idea that the wind got that bad that night! That's a cool picture to keep.

The Mills Family said...

Our trampoline is definately not usable now. It is completely bent up in every direction ;( the kids were crying over it-Valerie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...